Do you have a prior account in HomeDepot.com
If yes, then you should definitely check out the login process to begin with everything.
In case, you don’t have one, then make one as it would help you a lot if you are planning to buy things from Home Depot.
All you need to do is, stay with us till the end of this article and you will get to know about everything.
So, take a look at the information that you want to know about –
HomeDepot.com Account Login process
Want to login back into your Home Depot account?
If yes, then follow the steps which are mentioned below to do so –
- Visit the website link in the first place.
- Then, enter your email Id in the given space.
- After that, click on “continue” For the next step.
- On the next page, you will be asked for your registered password.
- So, enter all the details like you are being asked and you will be done soon enough.
Don’t have an account? Make one first :
There is obviously no point in the login process if you don’t have an account in the first place.
So, follow the steps given below to register yourself –
- On the same login page, below would be an option for creating your account.
- Choose that.
- Then, enter your email ID, password, zip code and phone number in the given space.
- Once done with the details, then tick the necessary boxes like given in the above attached screenshot.
- Then, tap on the last to create an account.
- And you are done with the registration part.
HomeDepot.com Contact Details
First of all, check out their contact us page for all the details that you want to know about in brief – https://www.homedepot.com/c/customer_service
Now, here are some ways that can help you contact them.
So, take a look at them –
- Call on this number –
- You can also text them – sms:38698
- For online order queries – 1-800-430-3376
- Address –
P.O. Box 7032
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-7032
Mostly Asked Questions
In case of any still left queries or doubts, you should definitely take a look at the questions mentioned below.
Hopefully, they will clear the air and get the job done.
1- Do they have a mobile application as well?
Yes, they do have one, and you can get it from these links –
- Apple Store – https://apps.apple.com/us/app/the-home-depot/id342527639
2- What is their cancellation and return policy for the products?
You can check out their cancellation and returns policy via these links –
3- What brands are associated with Home Depot?
Brands such as Life Proof, HDX, Hampton Bay, Husky, Everbilt, etc are a part of Home Depot now.
From the login process to the sign up process to contact details to everything, we have tried our best to make everything clear.
We have added all the necessary information that you needed to know about.
With all the necessary screenshots, links, and FAQs, we hope there is no unclarity left now.
Therefore, we hope that you liked this article and found it helpful to the best of your needs.