Are you looking to log in into the Tower Radiology Patient Portal ? If you’re looking to schedule an appointment or review the accuracy of your Tower Radiology records, you are able to do so by using this portal.
Tower Radiology Patient Portal. If you’re a new patient then you’ll need to register on the Tower Radiology Patient Portal.
In this article, we will guide you with the Tower Radiology patient portal login process with step by step guide. You can also schedule appointments of Tower Radiology patient portal by registering to their portal or with their customer support phone number listed below.
About TGH Imaging Powered by Tower
The company was established in 1992.
Tower Radiology was the largest outpatient radiology practice owned by a physician clinic located in West Central Florida, providing high-quality radiology services in an easy, relaxing outpatient environment. Tower Radiology as well as Tampa General Hospital came together to form TGH Imaging Powered by Tower.
The new name is the next step in Tampa General’s acquisition from Tower Radiology.
How do I Login to the Tower Patient Portal for Radiology at www.tghimaging.com
To log in into the Tower Radiology patient portal, you must have your patient’s user ID and password. If you’re a brand new patient, then you need to complete the registration process.
- Visit the official Tower Radiology website at https://www.tghimaging.com/.
- Then click then the Patient Portal option on the upper menu.
- Enter those login credentials “Username and password”.
- Then click to login.
- You will be taken to the patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health information and book appointments, pay bills , etc.
How To Change The Password – Tower Radiology Patient Portal
If you have forgotten the password to your account, it is possible to quickly reset it with these steps.
- Go to the login page https://portal.towerpacs.com/PatientPortal/Account/Logon.
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link.
- If you click it, you will need to input your username or email address.
- They will then send you a link to reset your password in the mail.
- It’s possible to open it, and then change the password.
How To Change Username – Tower Radiology Patient Portal
If you’re struggling to remember your account’s username, This section is sure assist you in a great way.
Follow the steps below to get your username in just a few minutes.
- To retrieve your username, visit the official patient portal at https://portal.towerpacs.com/PatientPortal/Account/Logon
- Click on the option for forgetting your username.
- On the next screen on the next page, type in your email address into the appropriate field.
- You will receive an email with a link to recover your password by entering your email address.
- Just follow the hyperlink, then follow the procedure provided and then retrieve your username.
- After this process After this procedure, you’ll be able to access your username in a matter of seconds.
Also Check It:-
- Arizona Digestive Health Patient Portal
- UCSF Health Patient Portal Login
- Roswell Park Patient Portal Login
- RMI Patient Portal Login
- KRMC Patient Portal Login
- Floyd Patient Portal Login
- My Banner Patient Portal Login
- Inspira Patient Portal Login
Tower Radiology Appointment
Available 24/7 to schedule your MRI, CT, mammogram, ultrasound DEXA or x-ray. All other exams please request or call to schedule. SCHEDULE NOW
Tower Radiology Help Support
If you are having trouble with accessing this Tower Radiology patient portal or scheduling an appointment. You can contact their customer service.
Important Contact Details:
|Phone Number||(813) 874-3177|
|Hospital Open Time||Monday – Friday 7am – 7pm|
Saturday 8am – 12pm
|PACS Support Number||(813) 387-1333|
|Marketing||(813) 253-2721 ext. 1120|
|Prescription Global Fax||(813) 879-1809|
Tower Radiology Corporate Office Details
|Corporate Office||2700 University Square Drive Tampa, FL 33612|
|Phone Number||(813) 253-2721|
|Office Open||Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm|
Tower Radiology Social Page
We’ve covered all aspects that is related to Tower Radiology patient portal login registration, sign-up, and customer service. If you have any issues, contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you in every possible way.